- Use of vehicles (bicycles, scooters, etc.) at the venue is prohibited.
- To ensure safety, flying drones is not allowed at the venue.
- Alcohol is not sold at the venue.
- Please refrain from smoking outside of the designated areas.
- Please refrain from bringing pets (with the exception of guide dogs, assistance dogs, etc.) to the venue.
- Photographs and videos taken by NISSAN/NISMO at the venue may be used for promotional purposes.
- Photographs and videos taken by other attendees at the venue may be posted to social media by said attendees.
- To ensure the safety of all attendees, please follow the instructions given by attendants and event staff.
- For safety, please follow the instructions on the signs at the race track.
- We bear no liability for any accidents that occur at this event.
【Information to all Garage Sale guests upon waiting in line】
- To avoid any cut-ins, a numbered ticket will be handed out to each one in line.
(Tickets for friends will not be distributed.)
- Ticket is not required under junior-high school.
- Access will be granted in order of ticket number.
- If you wish to leave the line while waiting, please bring your ticket with you.
Ticket number will be checked when you return to the line.
- Exhibitors/Entrants are not allowed to line up before opening time.
NISMO FESTIVAL 2018 Administrative Office
|Dedicated Telephone Line
The 20th NISMO FESTIVAL was held at the Fuji Speedway.
As this was the notable occasion of the 20th anniversary, special guests such as Kunimitsu Takahashi, Keiichi Tsuchiya, Erik Comas, and Osamu Hagiwara were invited to pilot the vehicles, with successive generations of GT-R race cars occupying the spotlight.
There was also a NISMO road car exhibition, a special NISMO Heritage booth, and more, allowing NISMO’s presence to be felt throughout the day.
To cap off the day's events, the participating drivers and supervisors all gathered on the main straight.
And as the "GO! GO! NISSAN" cheering squad shouting their encouragement, the 20th anniversary event drew to a close.